
After lunch, BL and his FH headed back west on the subway while his MH headed east to join the G20 protest march. It was more out of curiosity than anything else. About 10,000 people gathered at Queens Park in the rain and headed down University towards the "red zone", where the leaders of the free (and not so free, aka China) world were working out our global issues.
This guy had one of the funniest shirts of the day.

This guy had the best, and most unusual idea. He set up his little table and chair in the middle of the street in front of the protest march and sat there and ate chocolate cake while everyone streamed by. He also refused to speak.

Near the end of the march I was looking for a shortcut down to the waterfront to check out the fence, but I don't think they wanted me to go this way...
Certainly an interesting day all around for Torontonians! I'm glad you and Liam didn't get caught in the skirmishes.
ReplyDeleteI went alone to the protest, didn't want Lucy or Liam to get caught up in anything.
ReplyDelete