

Other BL news.
It's been a week since BL took a nap in the afternoon so it's safe to announce that he is officially done with afternoon naps. Great news if you like having the whole day to do something, lousy news if you want a break in the afternoon to read the paper on the weekend or get something done.
BL is determined to grow so that he can sit in the car without his car seat. So when I told him that we were having a special vegetable for dinner that would make him grow fast he was eager to eat it. From the look on his face as he chewed his first mouthful of red chard, it was obvious that he was making a sacrifice to grow up faster. A little while later he accepted a second forkful and made an effort to eat it, diluting the taste with a few sweet potato fries and ketchup. After a few minutes of chewing, he spit out a green wad and declared,"that's ok daddy, I'll just ride in the car seat - I can stay little".
No comments:
Post a Comment